Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Keep 'em in your pants!

A few months ago while out and about, I noticed something peculiar hanging off the trailer hitch of a Cadillac Escalade. As I neared the gas guzzling monster I realized what I saw was a huge, shiny, chrome scrotum. I saw them again yesterday, this time on an older Chevy truck. Instead of chrome this particular scrotum was a fleshy peach color- complete with veining.

Can someone explain this trend? I visited a website that sells Truck Nuts and the only answer I found was, "Hang 'em if you got a pair!" I'm at a total loss as to why someone thought this was a stellar idea and why anyone would want these fellas hanging off their vehicle. What statement, exactly, does a giant set of nads make? Mr. Tonks inquires as to what has happened to the penis?

These things are so...DUMB!

*sigh*

What's next, women sporting Tire Tits on their cars?