Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Does Baskin Robbins know this?

Last Friday we took JP and SG to Baskin Robbins to have ice cream with JP's buddy, Sophie. We all had something different but Sophie opted for an electric blue raspberry sherbet (I think that was the flavor) concoction. Sunday evening I received an e-mail from Sophie's mom that read:

Tonight before falling to sleep Sophie had a #2 in her diaper. I changed it as usual but was totally taken by surprise because her poo was bright, and I mean bright, electric blue-green!! I was like what the &*^%,and then I remembered her blinding blue ice cream from the other night!! I had a flashback of her bright blue mouth and face and then it all made sense!

Yesterday several of the neighborhood kiddos and their moms ended up at our house where we were discussing the blue poop. Lo and behold another mom experienced the exact same thing with her little girl.

So, if anyone feels up for an experiment, go to Baskin Robbins. Get a scoop of the blue stuff (you can't possibly miss it), eat it and see what happens a few days later.

By the way, this evening is "Scoop Night" and you can get an ice cream cone for less than a nickel.