Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Blah

I've been wanting to write something non-mommy related. I'm bored with the topic and, quite frankly, I'm sure my handful of readers are as well.

Instead, I'm sick. Mr. Tonks has been home for the last two days taking care of the Tonklings and babying me. Yesterday he got a taste of what it's like for me on my "day off" as he calls it and today he has bravely loaded up JP and SG (both, by the way, have ear infections) and taken them to Costco because we are out of food.

Part of me feels sorry for him. I do! He's been thrown into some rough waters, head first, without much of a life jacket. The other part of me is secretly rejoicing. He's getting a small taste of what it's like to stay home- I can tell because he's been a little cranky with JP and SG and Mr. Tonks is not the cranky type.

So, until I feel up for a non-parenting post, A White Bear ponders the fate of bees over at ITNSII?, Orange has some interesting points about boys vs. girls toys, Jolt had some wicked spam so it might be worth going through her comments alone just to see some more of that stuff ;) and if you haven't checked out her blog yet, you should. My friend Anna posted another gorgeous African sunset picture and, of course, there is always something interesting going on over at Unfogged.

Right now, though, I'm off to take an afternoon nap.